Injured on the job?
Tragically, some of the hardest working members of our community suffer catastrophic injuries while performing their jobs in industrial settings, oil field services, and construction sites.
We have experience with cases involving:
• Oil field drilling platform events
• Oil field services maintenance
• Industrial plant explosions
• Grain mill augers
• Forklift operations
• Food processing operations
• Burn injuries due to inadequate fire retardant clothing
• Aerial lift operations Inadequate structures
To prevail on a premises liability claim, the injured party must prove each of the following elements by a preponderance of the evidence:
• Unguarded augers
• Dangerous drilling rigs
• Petroleum product storage and pipeline explosions
• Dangerous construction sites